OX Seven overview of our partner and Sales Manager position:
OX Seven are working with a disruptive tech start-up who are making real waves with their innovative digital advertising platform. They have created an incredible product offering to local markets, which has caught global attention. They have recently moved to newly fitted out offices in Leamington Spa, and are looking for an experienced Sales Manager to join their team.
You will be joining an organisation who plan to open offices in Silicon Valley and Germany in the next 24 months. This should give you an idea of the scale and ambition of the company you will be joining.
Your day-to-day as a Sales Manager
As a Sales Manager, the majority of your work will be on the phone, leading by example using numerous methods to close sales leads. This includes e-mail communication, outbound calls to prospects, and also video demonstrations of the bespoke software
You'll be required to demonstrate the use of the software in face-to-face environments to new potential clients.
Realistically, we'll want to speak to people regularly exceeding their monthly sales targets. You will not be phased by the regular rejection you face as a high-performance sales professional. With an uncapped commission structure, there is very good earning potential on offer.
What we will look for on your CV
- Most importantly, we're looking for someone with excellent telesales skills.
- If your telesales experiences include selling digital advertising, then we'd be really interested in hearing from you.
- A history of sales in a client facing role, as in-house and off-site client demonstrations will be an important part of the role.
What you get:
- Basic salary of £20,000 - £25,000
- Uncapped commission - realistic year one earnings £40k
- Modern open plan office environment (it is lovely - we have been there!)
- To work under an inspirational and motivational CEO
We are fully aware that your CV only tells part of your story, so if you would like to discuss the role in more detail, please contact OX Seven for a chat about the role and an opportunity to see the candidate brief.
Every application will receive a response (positive or negative) and you will be given the opportunity question decisions and receive further feedback.
Role: Sales Manager
Location: Tachbrook Park,
Apply for this job now.