General Job Information
This position reports to the Processing and Funding Manager and is responsible to “submission to closing”. Utilize strong communication skills to clear all Underwriting conditions in an accurate and timely fashion. Communicate effectively with borrowers and team members. Be organized, be part of the team, and have the confidence to process and close 25+ files per month.
Close on time every time! Must have flexible hours and be willing to work when work needs to be done. An ideal candidate takes their job seriously, is very organized & detail oriented, has good computer skills, great customer service skills, and enjoys working in a positive team environment.
Include but are not limited to:
File intake from UW after approval.
Clear all underwriting conditions.
Close on time, every time.
Know guidelines and problem solve.
Communicate effectively with borrowers and Team members.
Keep pipeline updated at all times.
Monitor closing calendar.
Assist in training new Processing Department Team members as needed.
- Be responsible for assigned duties.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must know FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie and Freddie guidelines.
- Able to run DU, LP, and GUS.
- Must know Encompass.
- Have good knowledge of TRID guidelines.
- 3+ years of experience in mortgage industry.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Confidence to process and close 25+ files per month.
- Strong communicator with interpersonal skills.
- Strong collaboration and organization skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
- Sound judgment skills and prudent deductive reasoning skills.
- High levels of integrity and a strong work ethic.
Job Type: Full-time
We are an Ohio based company founded in 2002 and have successfully served thousands of clients with their mortgage needs. We provide a level of service and personal touch you just don't find with other lenders. We value our customers as real people with real concerns. Every person involved in getting your loan closed is available to speak with you. No one is hiding behind a magic curtain. Has this been your experience in the past? Our goal is building lasting relationships rather than just closing transactions. We know we have achieved our goals when we are trusted with your referrals of friends, family, and co-workers!
Role: Mortgage Processor
Apply for this job now.