Company: HEALTH CONSERVATION INCORPORATED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Mobile Technician Assistant
HCI is a national provider of occupational health services to corporations across the United States. HCI provides a critical service to ensure the health and safety of our clients and their employees while complying with OSHA regulations. Our core services include audiometric and respiratory screening services via our field technicians and fleet of mobile units.
- This position requires both proficient knowledge of our health screening process (Training provided), and the ability to successfully execute all health screening processes and function as a mobile technician on HCI Mobile Testing Units as assigned.
- This position requires short notice travel which may range from one to several weeks, to/from Rockford/Chicago area and around the Midwest or nationwide travel as needed. 75% travel required.
- Professional demeanor and strong customer service skills.
- Good communication skills and ability to explain process to clients.
- Good documentation skills.
- Must have technical capabilities with computers, internet, email, etc.
- Physical ability to lift 25-60 lbs., and walk up to 150 yards 3-5 times per hour escorting groups of employees to mobile unit for screening services.
- Must successfully pass a pre-employment drug test an background screening
- Competitive Salary.
- Per Diem while on the road traveling/training/performing health screenings.
- HCI offers a full range of health insurance coverage, including standard health, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, and long-term disability after one month of service
- 401K plan available after one year tenure
- Vacation time in first calendar year of service is up to two weeks (pro-rated based on date of hire)
Job Type: Full-time
Powered by JazzHR