Learn, Earn & Help Others Succeed! Sullivan Beauty, New England Beauty Supply Distributor, is looking for dedicated professionals with a passion for beauty products to join our team! A Distributor Salon Consultant is a Sales Representative that works with salons to introduce and sell major professional brand products such as Unite, Arrojo, and Big Professional as well as education, and business programs to licensed cosmetologists and salon owners alike. Do you love beauty products? Do you like coaching, consulting and helping others? Then look no further! We have a great opportunity for dynamic sales consultants who are seeking a successful career in the beauty industry. We're looking for an empathetic, charismatic, and motivated individual that has a positive attitude and views themselves as a team player. This is a position for someone who enjoys traveling to salons, meeting small business owners and being a business development representative for them to help them grow their business through the vast array of resources that our company makes available to you as their Distributor Salon Consultant. If you have a strong work ethic, excellent customer service skills, and a desire to control your earning potential, then we have an exciting and rewarding career for you!
Sullivan Beauty Consultants work with beauty and barber professionals within their designated territory as a resource director, business coach, motivator, networker, and the exclusive representative of various professional brands including, hair care, makeup, professional tools and sundries. SBCs are responsible for introducing new items, promotions and education to their territory's clientele while working towards growth goals. This opportunity enables one to make as much as they want based on how much effort they care to put in. Job candidates will be responsible for prospecting, researching, and contacting their target-market.
We offer a comprehensive training program on the full suite of our beauty products and business programs. We have a family-style, open communication team environment which provides great support and encourages your input. You will work directly with our passionate leadership team and various manufacturer’s representatives who bring years of experience and knowledge to help you learn quickly and to assist you in achieving your goals.
• Former experience as a licensed barber or cosmetologist (or)
• Former experience as a beauty supply distributor sales consultant (or)
• Former experience as a hair care brand educator (or)
• Someone passionate about exploring and using various hair care & beauty products
• Well-groomed personal appearance.
• Ability to effectively communicate with clients, peers and managers.
• Capable cell-phone aptitude and organizational skills.
• Strong personal drive, time-management skills, good patience & resilience.
• An active driver's license & dependable vehicle.
• Should be professionally reliable & possess effort that needn't be micro-managed.
• Prospect, Contact & Build relationships with a goal of creating customers for life.
• Selectively choose the appropriate products to introduce your clients to.
• Be the product expert. Know the in’s & the out’s of product offerings, optional packages, latest technology & associated support programs.
• Show your sample products, perform professional demonstrations of products & brand presentations.
• Timely follow-up with clients to ensure continued business. Organizational system required.
• Learn to overcome objections and thrive in sales situations.
• Be familiar with your key performance metrics regarding sales goals, your routes, calls per day & incentive programs.
• Bring a positive attitude & have a desire to help clients succeed in their businesses.
What we offer:
• Ongoing training and development including, ride-along support
• 1 week paid vacation first year, 2 weeks thereafter, etc...
• Blue Cross Blue Shield medical-SB pays up to 50% of the premium
• Blue Cross Blue Shield dental-SB pays up to 50% of the premium
• Bonus Programs and Trips to Manufacturer Training Events
• Being a part of a 70+ year legacy of the largest independent beauty supply distributor in New England
Join our team today! Be part of a company where all employee contributions are valued, respected, and encouraged. Sullivan Beauty is an active part of the communities in which we operate, endeavoring to continually make positive contributions in the lives of all of our prospective customers.
Role: Distributor Sales Representative (Beauty Industry)
Apply for this job now.