We are seeking qualified candidates for our Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen and Outlaw's BBQ concepts.
The Assistant Manager is responsible for assisting the restaurant manager in profitably operating the restaurant within the practice and procedures established by company operations. This position is responsible for cost control, customer service, restaurant and employee appearance, building sales, maximizing profits and employee development.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Assists the Restaurant Manager by overseeing assigned shifts and monitors brand standards execution and adherence by directing hourly staff to achieve guest service standards in a clean and pleasant environment.
Assists in achievement of controllable profit goals by monitoring controls and taking corrective action to achieve the desired result.
Develops and coaches hourly employees on brand standards, corporate policies and procedures, and other guest focused programs/activities to meet or exceed guest service standards.
Works with Restaurant Manager to attract, hire, onboard and retain the best hourly talent to meet staffing requirements and guest service standards.
Brings employee relations issues, deviations from brand standards, and other guest issues to the attention of the Restaurant Manager; recommends corrections; and participates in their execution as required.
Works with the Restaurant Manager to develop hourly employees through corporate training programs, individual development plans, and system assignments.
Monitors that proper security procedures are in place to protect employees, guests and company assets.
Enforces sanitary practices for food handling, general cleanliness and maintenance of kitchen, dining areas and restrooms.
Works to create and maintain an enjoyable and respectful environment for our guests and employees.
Maintains compliance with all employment policies and brand standards to include all state, local and federal regulations.
Follows management cash handling, inventory and other operational procedures.
Utilizes a preventive maintenance system, ensuring adequate repair of buildings and equipment as needed.
Maintains and implements a strong commitment to guest satisfaction.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Cash handling and customer service experience preferred.
- Demonstrates the ability to interact with the public and coworkers in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner.
- Possesses basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply, divide)
- Proven ability to problem solve and handle high stress situations.
- Ability to interpret financial statements and understand contributing factors.
Physical Demands of the Job
- Consistently carries products/boxes and miscellaneous items weighting no more than 70 pounds.
- Occasionally climbs ladders to roof to check A/C exhaust fan.
- Consistently handles product preparation.
- Consistently kneels to utilize proper lifting procedures and to open safe.
- Consistently lifts for product preparation, stocking and inventory.
- Consistently pushes to open and close door to store and storage shed and office as well as cooler and freezers.
- Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with customers.
- Frequently stoops to pick up supplies and trash.
- Frequently stands during serving customers and training.
- Consistently sees during all activities.
Education and Experience
- Requires a high school diploma or the equivalent (GED)
- Minimum of 2 years experience in restaurant management, additional operations and/or leadership experience strongly preferred.
- Food Safety Manager Certification required.
Assignment of Duties
NOTHING IN THIS JOB DESCRIPTION RESTRICTS MANAGEMENT'S RIGHT TO ASSIGN OR REASSIGN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES TO THE JOB AT ANY TIME.
Antoon Hospitality Group, LLC is a family owned and operated business located in Alexandria, Louisiana. The company currently operates Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen restaurants, Outlaw's BBQ and Taco Bueno.
With its roots firmly planted in Central Lousiana, Antoon Hospitality Group takes great pride in establishing and maintaining long term relationships not only with customers and employees but also the community.
Role: Assistant Manager
Apply for this job now.