What's on offer?
- Flexible hours, 3 days per week (Ideally Weds-Fri, but negotiable)
- A competitive salary that will be dependent on your skills/experience (negotiated, on your behalf)
- CPD & Progression opportunities
- 20 days' Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- NHS Pension & Indemnity Included
If you're a Practice Nurse around the Kirkby-in-Ashfield, area; an excellent opportunity is available for permanent employment!
You will be joining a simply wonderful clinical team, at a surgery that recognises that its most valuable resource, IS, its team. You will show a passion for your role and provide exceptional standards of patient care and in return, you will be an integral part of the workforce and your input will be truly valued.
To be considered for this role, your skill set will include Cytology, Immunisations and Long-term Conditions experience, and you will have GP Surgery experience.
Call Shaney atthe Chase Medical office if you'd like to find out more, on [... Click Apply...].
Click APPLY to send your CV direct to her, and formally apply for this role.
A little info about Chase Medical
- Chase Medical is the 1 Primary Care recruitment agency in the UKand we provide permanent and locum opportunities for Primary Care staff in General Practice and Community and Urgent Care settings nationwide.
- We offer tailor-made permanent positions, where terms of employment will be negotiated on your behalf and we currently place (at least) 1 nurse a day into a new permanent position.
- We offer thousands of locum shifts across the country for Nurses, with a no-minimum shift policy! We offer fantastic rates of pay too:
o £38.50-£62 per hour (including holiday pay) for Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Community Matrons and Independent Prescribing Pharmacists.
o £25-£42 per hour (including holiday pay) for Practice Nurses
- We also offer cash rewards for successful referralsso if a friend or colleague may benefit from the work that we can offer, please feel free to pass on our details!
We'll look forward to hearing from you!