Recruiting Coordinator Administrator
CSS ProSearch is seeking a Recruiting Coordinator (Admin) responsible for all administrative tasks dealing with candidates, clients, and recruiting. The Recruiting Coordinator will support the Recruiting Team with all administrative tasks relating to the day to day business operations through the delivery of exceptional customer service and communication.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Communicate all necessary information with CSS ProSearch Clients and Candidates
- Schedule prep calls between candidates and Search Consultants
- Communicate directly with clients, Search Consultants and candidates to schedule interviews
- Demonstrate proficiency in entering information into the Akken Database; client information, candidate information, job orders, billing, etc.
- Complete appropriate reference checks on candidates to ensure authenticity of stated skills and experience
- Manage online candidate submissions to client’s job portals - Taleo, Jobvite, Greenhouse, etc.
- Create and send billing invoices for placed candidates to the accounting team
- Work closely with Search Consultants in activities directly related to candidate’s quality assurance, lead generation and candidate satisfaction
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize work assignments while managing multiple priorities
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Established ability to effectively interact with all levels of individuals i.e., customers and employees
- Proven customer service skills
- Established self-starter
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred, not required.
Since 1994, Contemporary staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Mortgage, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Graduates & Students.
As an independent company, CSSvSource has been offering Managed Service Programs as a preferred supplier and/or vendor neutral (MSP) with an option as a Vendor Management System (VMS). We deliver best in class risk mitigation, requisition management & data visibility covering all contingent and SOW workers.
People & Opportunity Meet at CSS! Check out our Internal Team - we work hard & play hard!
Role: Recruiting Coordinator Administrator
Location: Mount Laurel,
Apply for this job now.