A CRM Marketing Executive who has good knowledge of Salesforce is required by a market leading company with a strong brand presence based in Nottingham. The successful candidate will join a small marketing team and use their knowledge of Salesforce to help drive the marketing function forward. You will take responsibilty for developing and implementing effective marketing campaigns that generate engagement.
This position will also aid with the rollout of Salesforce and have a big influence on how this is adapted and used by the marketing team.
An annual salary of £38,000 plus benefits is available depending on experience.
An exciting, growing company with talented and established team.
What you will be doing;
- Assist with the implementation of Salesforce
- Development and implementation of effective digital marketing campaigns across all platforms
- Design of enaging marketing material, with a focus on emails
- Work with the marketing team to develop brand awareness
- Website Management
- Ensure CRM data is optimised so that campaigns are highly targeted,
What you will need (The majority of)
- Strong digital marketing experience with exposure of driving campaigns across different marketing functions
- Salesforce experience
- Previous website management exposure
- Excellent communication skills
- Persuasive and engaging copy skills with exposure of working with a variety of stakeholders.
- A creative edge and the ability to generate ideas to engage audiences
- The desire to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment where no day is the same
Who would the role suit?
An experienced CRM Marketing Executive / or CRM Marketing Manager who is looking for a challenging yet rewarding position within a growing / market leading company who are implementing Salesforce across the business.
This is an exciting position where the successful candidate will join a talented team and will have responsibility of helping the team develop and drive the marketing function forward in line with company growth.
Annual salary / full time equivalent of £38,000 plus benefits
Nottingham / East Midlands
Sam Gillett of CV Screen is managing the recruitment of this position.