Behaviour Support Assistants Required - Must have team teach certificate!
We are currently recruiting for experienced Behaviour support Assistants to work in SEMH settings in the Nuneaton area. Your support will begin at the start of your registration. PK Education will provide you with a personalised process, an experienced specialist consultant dedicated to working on your behalf to source you your desired role. You will have continuous CPD development opportunities, supporting you with your CV and interviews. This position is supporting children KS2-KS4 with; SEMH, ADHD, challenging behaviour, attachment disorder, looked after children, violent behaviour, emotional difficulties and ASD.
For this role, you will:
- Preferably have at least 6 months experience supporting children in a pupil referral unit or similar setting.
- Team Teach certificate is required (or be willing to undertake one)
- Have strong behaviour management skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Comply with the school's behaviour polices.
- Build trusted relationships with the learners in a professional manner.
- Have the ability to provide a positive climate for the learners.
- Competitive pay £68-£75 per day
We pride ourselves on intelligently matching our supply and permanent candidates to schools, ensuring that the opportunities stretch and fulfil career ambitions. This is a promise that we have been delivering since 2005, with our simple, honest approach: offering our candidates highly competitive rates of pay with no hassle. We are committed to get it right. First time. Our mission is simple. To Inspire Potential. In our team. In our candidates. In every child.
PK education is committed to safeguarding and we work in line with the Safer Recruitment process. We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants.
What to do if this role isn't for you?
PK Education work with schools to recommend high quality staffing solutions in the recruitment of teachers and support staff. We have many longer term supply teaching and support work jobs in West Midlands as well as offering day to day and short-term assignments. Please get in touch with Ciara or email your cv to #removed#