Integrated Marketing wants you to be the face of our clients’ brand! Come represent them at loads of exciting events, including sampling demos!
We work with major clients in a variety of industries and can start you on an amazing path in marketing. Our Account Executive role is a great next step for Brand Ambassadors looking to bring their career to a new level.
What You’ll Do:
· Partner with like-minded companies to organise and host on-site marketing events relevant to the brand and to the region
· Coordinate with retail partners on schedules and demo guidelines
· Create a unique customer experience to increase brand awareness and build customer loyalty
· Capture results by timely reporting of all pertinent info to sales manager
· You may also participate in strategic coordination and execution of sales initiatives, reaching consumers where they live, work, play and shop!
· Strong team player who can also work independently
· Results-driven self-starter
· Strong organizational skill set to multi-task and prioritize work
· Able to positively engage the public, whether individuals or a crowd
· Know how to represent your client’s brand in a highly positive manner
What You Need:
· Bachelor’s degree (preferred) or equivalent work experience
· 2 years’ relevant experience in events, promotions, media, consumer products marketing
· Incredible customer service skills through your background in customer service
· Understand both marketing and sales fundamentals
· Deep rooted knowledge of your client’s market and region
· Network of contacts in active lifestyle, culture and business
· Access to a computer for reporting sampling results
Does this sound like you? Positions are filling rapidly so send us your resume today!
Integrate Marketing - WSE believes that investing in our talented team is the best way to promote growth for a company. We put our employees first!
Role: Account Executive
Apply for this job now.