Location: Florence, SC (relocation package available)
Pay: Commensurate upon experience: $80k-100k/year + bonus available
Start: ASAP; this is a Direct Hire Opportunity
Recruiting Solutions is hiring a Financial Manager for a manufacturing facility in the Florence, SC area. The Financial Manager position is responsible for 1) Credit - customer credit granting process; and 2) Treasury - cash flow forecasting and banking relationships around liquidity, investments, and risk management. This is a Direct Hire Full Time opportunity with excellent opportunity for growth.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Evaluate and oversee the extension of customer credit
· Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and funds available
· Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements
· Use hedging to mitigate financial risks related to the interest rates on the company's borrowings
· Maintain banking relationships 6. Maintain credit rating agency relationships
· Monitor the activities of third parties handling outsourced treasury functions on behalf of the company
· Advise management on the liquidity aspects of its short- and long-range planning
· Support management on budget process
· Maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over treasury activities
· This position will supervise the AR Clerk
· Education/Certification: Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting with CPA
· Experience Required: 10+ years of progressively responsible credit and treasury experience.
· Reasoning Ability - Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment
· Mathematics Ability - Ability to perform basic math skills, use decimals to compute ratios and percents and ability to draw and interpret graphs.
· Language Ability - Excellent written and language skills, ability to read and prepare documents, tracks and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution.
Recruiting Solutions is a locally owned, independent staffing agency that provides customized workforce solutions on a direct hire, contract to hire and temporary basis. The key to our success has been building quality, long-term partnerships with our client companies and field associates.
Recruiting Solutions specializes in placing experienced professionals in the following categories: Office Professional, IT, and Skilled Manufacturing. If you are looking to take the next step in your career, we can help you make the right connection that works for you!
Role: Financial Manager
Apply for this job now.