Company: HUMBLE GRAPE
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £12.00 - £13.00 per hour
We’re looking for enthusiastic and experienced Wine Waiters or Waitresses for Humble Grape Fleet Street.
The role will be hands-on in a busy bar/restaurant/shop, so you’ll need:
● A commitment to great wine and incredible service.
● An understanding of our guests’ needs (so you can help create the kind of experience that leads to fond memories).
● The skills and character to work in a pressured environment and provide guests with top-quality service.
● Experience within a busy restaurant or bar.
● A passion for service excellence.
● Love and knowledge of wine and WSET qualifications are desirable.
● Good host with excellent communication skills, who treat customers and colleagues with respect and good humour.
● Good command of English.
● Excellent grooming and presentation.
● The right to work in the United Kingdom.
● 30% discount across all venues
● Most of the weekends and bank holidays off
● Cycle to Work Scheme
●Reward & Recognition Platform for excellence
● Supplier trips
● Annual Staff Events
● Referral bonus
We’re on a mission to make wine socially inclusive and approachable to everyone. We focus on the customer and share the stories behind our many wines, where we feature the wonderful winemakers we purchase from, the regions in which the grapes are grown and the grape varieties — this stuff is indisputable, whereas aromas and tastes are very personal.
Humble Grape has been trading since 2009 and is currently in an extensive growth phase. The right candidate has an opportunity to forge their own role in the company.
We value our staff, help to develop their careers and treat them extremely well. We aim to become an industry leader and a destination “best place to work”, so we want to attract the food, beverage and hospitality industries’ leading lights.