The company is a newly created regulatory technology business that brings global financial institutions together to optimise standards in compliance, by providing a trusted platform to exchange and enhance information.
Backed by an industry consortium of financial service market leaders and equipped with decades of industry experience and advanced technologies, it will redefine how compliance can be delivered.
What you'll do
Key responsibilities in this role will include (but not be limited to):
- Change Management experience across large projects involving multiple teams and stakeholders
- Support the definition and documentation of migration strategy with each bank
- Identify activities required to support the migration of the current screening solution within the bank to the internal organisation which includes a training plan, communication plan, governance, Go/No-Go criteria, etc.
- Build a good understanding of the current processes within the bank and support change impact assessment as part of the migration
- Review and assess existing controls to ascertain ongoing controls needed post migration
- Support with the alignment of systems and processes to support a successful migration
- Support identification of outsourcing and vendor assessment requirements at each bank and support the bank in completing required approvals around these
- Working with the wider delivery team and Delivery Partner(s) to remove impediments to timely integration with the lighthouse banks.
What you'll need
- Minimum 5 years of experience in change management and project management experience
- Experience in using Teams, Jira, Confluence, Excel, and PowerPoint (Mandatory)
- Experience with payment or other Real Time applications
- Experience working in project management or change management in a financial institution (Mandatory)
- Experience working on a complex platform software delivery (Desirable)
- Experience in change management on compliance-related projects within a financial institution (Desirable)
- Experience working with a distributed team (Mandatory)
- Fluent in written and spoken business English (Mandatory)
- Strong stakeholder management, organizational, facilitation, and communication skills (both written and oral)
- Pro-active, self-motivated with a desire to learn
- Ability to multitask
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility able to adapt to rapidly changing situations
- Able to balance apparent conflicting priorities and conflict to find simple solutions
- Resilient, able to provide positive clear direction in high-stress situations, inspiring others
- Team-building and relationship-building skills
- Confident, personable, and approachable
- Tenacious, delivery focused and results-driven
- Interest in working in a fast-paced and future-oriented multicultural environment