COMPANY: THE DORCHESTER HOTEL
JOB TYPE: Permanent , Full Time
Our Night In-Room Dining Waiter/ess are the foundation of our hotel! Entrusted with delivering effortless any food or beverage requests to the guest rooms and providing a memorable guest experience. They are working together with the management team to bring the departmental vision to live .
Though skillfully trained, they never lose sight of their ultimate reasonability, to create lifelong memories for our guests.
A day in the life of our Night In-Room Dining Waiter/ess demands high levels of energy. They need consistency even though the days are never alike; and creativity to tackle daily adventures. Listing all of the contributions that our Night In-Room Dining Waiter/ess accomplishes would be lengthy but the list below is essential to know.
- Our Night In-Room Dining Waiter/ess are responsible for delivering 5-star service, taking pride in everything they are doing while looking after all of our guests needs. An important part of this is to get to know and most importantly to understand our new guests as well as our regular guests. All this is to ensure our guests receives nothing but the best experience.
- Sometimes our guests have special requests involving purchasing specific food or beverage items, serving off menu requests, pre-ordering meals or placing additional fridges in the rooms. Most of these requests are fulfilled by the night waiters/waitress with the support of the management team.
- Our values of Personality, Passion, Respect, Working Together and Creativity guide us each and every day. The purpose of the Night In-Room Dining Waiter/ess is to live their behaviours to continue to create our legacy.
- Communication is what keeps our departments running perfectly. Our Night In-Room Dining Waiter/ess must communicate with other departments and extended hotel team in order to ensure the alignment remains.
The items shared are essential. However, to ensure consistency, our Night In-Room Dining Waiter/ess is provided with specifics on how we care for their department and our hotel.
- All of our employees are ambassadors of our Vision, Values and culture. Our Night In-Room Dining Waiter/ess does this with all they do.
- We encourage the unique personalities and passions of our employees, working together; as a team, a hotel and Collection.
- Our guests forge our legacy. Knowing and understanding them is our goal, valuing kindness over process.
- In a fast-moving world, we remain consistent and relevant, requiring flexibility from everyone on the team.
- English is the primary language used in our hotel. Our Night In-Room Dining Waiter/ess must feel comfortable communicating in this language.
Role: Night In Room Dining Waiter Job Type: Permanent , Full TimeLocation: London, England, EnglandApply for this job now.