Supply Teachers required for Suffolk Primary Schools
TeacherActive are currently recruiting Supply Teachers to work in our client Secondary Schools throughout Suffolk. We require supply staff in Ipswich, Bury St Edmunds, Sudbury, Newmarket, Lowestoft, Felixstowe, Stowmarket and Beccles.
We are looking to register EYFS, KS1, KS2 and PPA cover Teachers.
Supply Teaching offers a flexible approach with the option to work on either a day-to-day supply or long-term basis, some of which can lead to permanent jobs. Supply teaching is available both part and full time.
Once registered we ask you to be prescriptive about your wants and needs and we will endeavour to secure suitable work within in you preferred schools and travel parameters.
We are on the lookout for NQT's or experienced teachers that hold QTS.
As a Supply Teacher, you will be working in different schools and must be able to provide them with an outstanding service.
The key skills of Supply Teachers include:
- Good behaviour management
- Adaptability & flexibility
- Strong knowledge of the UK curriculum
- The ability to interact with pupils to impact on teaching and learning
Benefits of working for TeacherActive:
- We will put you first - we pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and professional development that we offer our Supply Teachers
- We are a widely recognised, award-winning education recruitment company
- We offer an excellent 'refer a friend' scheme that pays £100 (Amazon Voucher) for each candidate you refer to us after they have worked and been paid for their first 10 days
- We ensure that each Supply Teacher has their own dedicated consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
- All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.
What do you need to do?
Do you feel you meet the criteria for this exciting Supply Teacher opportunity? If so, please either apply below or contact TeacherActive on 01245 33 55 33 or email #removed#