Primary Supply Teachers Needed After Half Term
Are you a qualified primary teacher?
Have you got a passion for inspiring children and helping them reach their full potential?
Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity post lockdown?
We are looking for primary supply teachers to work with a range of primary schools in the Cardiff and surrounding areas.
Post Covid-19 outbreak, primary schools have re-opened and are in huge demand for high quality supply, whether it be on long or short-term basis that we can suit to your needs. Once making a fantastic impression within a school, they will often request you back for consistency purposes so that you and the children become accustom to working with each other to help run things as smooth as possible.
We are currently carrying out interviews via video call. Therefore, you are able to demonstrate your skills and fit for the role from the comfort of your own home. Now is a great time to register with supply to boost your confidence and chances of becoming a part of wonderful schools.
TeacherActive are looking for primary supply teachers that have the following:
- Experience of teaching students in a primary school setting
- Flexible and adaptable to teaching in Foundation Phase and Key Stage 2 in primary school
- The ability to developing and encouraging learning
- Creative and have the ability to conduct fun and inspiring lessons
We offer all supply teachers:
- Guidance and advice
- Great referral scheme *Terms and Conditions apply*
- Updates on news and events
If you feel you are the perfect supply teacher for TeacherActive then please contact Zoya on 02920 099 995 or send you a copy of your CV to #removed#