Company: INTERIM HEALTHCARE
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Working at Interim HealthCare means a career unlike any other. With integrity at the center of all we do, we know that when we support you and your community, you'll change lives every day.
Our Occupational Therapists (OT) have been called to care when they're needed most. As a member of our home health team, you'll support a full range of patient services to bring comfort and dignity to our clients.
What you'll do:
- Plan and conduct individualized therapy programs in a home care environment to help patients develop, regain, or maintain their ability to perform daily activities.
- Teach patients and families rehab techniques, and how to use adaptive equipment for daily tasks.
- Record, evaluate, and study patient progress before recommending and implementing further treatment.
What we're looking for:
- Education: Bachelor's degree in related field, required; Master's Degree in Occupational Therapy, required.
- Licensure: Current unrestricted license to practice as an Occupational Therapist (OT) in the state associated with this position required.
- Current CPR/AED/BLS/First Aid certification.
- Valid state-issued driver's license, automobile insurance, and reliable transportation; willingness to travel.
- One (1) year of professional experience practicing as an Occupational Therapist (OT) in a home health or similar setting.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and incentives.
- Truly flexible scheduling - a dedication to work/life balance.
- A team environment with a focus on community service.
At Interim Home Care, our patients deserve the very best - that's why we focus on each individual's needs in the comfort and dignity of their home. Through nursing, personal care, therapy, case management, and countless specialized services, we bring quality care where it's needed most. We're called to care so that family members can be just that.