A national role with the opportunity to develop the Health & Safety, Food Safety and Compliance strategy for a leading UK food service group. You will need to be available to attend team meetings at this organisation's Surrey based head office once or twice per week, but can be based anywhere across the South East or Midlands for the position.
- Responsibility for the Health & Safety and Compliance Strategy for the food service group nationally.
- Build and maintain relationships with local authorities and external auditing companies.
- Analyse accidents and near misses throughout the business.
- Implement a modern, forward thinking approach to Food Safety Compliance and Health & Safety for the business.
- Health & Safety and food safety experience
- Previous experience of operating in a strategic capacity within a Health & Safety or Compliance role.
- Environmental Health Degree or equivalent.
- Prior experience as an Environmental Health Officer desirable.
Job reference: MR15260