Cover Supervisor - Tamworth
TeacherActive are looking for an enthusiastic individual to take on a Cover Supervisor role in the Tamworth area.
The ideal candidate would have at least 6 months experience working within an educational setting, with knowledge and experience of working with KS3 and KS4.
This is an exciting and flexible role, allowing you to have the freedom to decide when to work and take holiday's during term time.
All of the work is set by class teachers and you will be required to follow the lesson plans and ensure behaviour and lesson disruption is at a minimum.
You will be able to work full time or part time with roles ranging from daily bookings to long term assignments.
NQT's looking for valuable experience are also encouraged to apply.
As a Cover Supervisor you will require the following:
Excellent communication skills alongside good classroom management
- The ability to cover a variety of subjects
- Good Communication skills
- A good knowledge of the National Curriculum
- A passion for teaching and a desire to make a difference
- The ability to follow each school's own safeguarding and policy procedures
TeacherActive will be able to offer successful Cover Supervisor a friendly, confident and approachable service along with the following:
- Competitive rates of pay
- An experienced consultant who will support you in your placements
- Introductions to other schools which use Cover Supervisors
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.
To apply, please contact #removed# or email your CV to #removed#