Withings revolutionized connected health by launching the world's first Wi-Fi scale in 2009. Our award-winning ecosystem includes beautifully designed, easy to use connected devices for monitoring blood pressure, weight, activity, sleep, temperature, and more.
Our devices are now used in diabetes prevention and weight-loss programs, remote patient monitoring, and university-led clinical studies. They are key enabling technologies to support our partners strategies, providing the accuracy, reliability, and portability they need in order for their programs to be successful. Join us in our mission of preventive health!
About the role:
We are building a Sales Development Representative team for our Health Solutions business and are looking for its very first member to help us accelerate our growth.
As SDR, your objective will be to generate sales opportunities through both inbound and outbound calling activities. Your responsibility will be to qualify inbound leads from a variety of sources, connecting with our prospects to understand their requirements, build relationships with their key decision makers, and inform them about our unique and customizable solutions to convert these leads into opportunities. You will also identify potential customers in your assigned verticals, and develop an outbound strategy to generate new opportunities.
Youll communicate customer feedback to our product teams, contribute to our sales planning and b2b strategy, and support our marketing teams execution of event and communication strategies. As an initial point of contact for new and prospective customers, youll make a lasting impression on them, and play an important role in the growth and success of our Health Solutions business.
The right candidate will be one who works well under pressure, thinks outside-of-the-box, easily initiates relaxed but informative conversations with prospects, and is highly self-motivated.
- Respond to, engage, and qualify inbound leads and inquiries
- Identify potential customers, create target prospect lists and penetrate key accounts
- Develop customer intelligence and populate our CRM database with relevant information
- Coordinate handoff of qualified opportunities to the Sales Manager
- Give feedback to product and technical teams to help meet our customers requirements
- Collaborate with Marketing team to develop B2B marketing strategy
- Enthusiasm for Withings' preventive health mission and the potential of technology to improve our lives
- Desire to work hard and collaborate cross-functionally with diverse global teams
- Ability to communicate positively and effectively via phone, email, and social media
- Demonstrated success in prospecting new accounts
- Strong analytical and critical thinking abilities; insight and attention to detail
- Independence and sound decision making
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and clients demands
- Experience with Salesforce and other CRMs a plus
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- First experience in a sales/business development role is a plus
- Bachelors degree in Business, Management, or other relevant discipline
This position is based in our Boston, MA office.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Free Food & Snacks
- Fitness Club Reimbursement
- Healthcare & Dependent Care FSA
- Commuter FSA
- Bike-to-work benefit