Bright Star Security, Inc. (PPO9679) is seeking qualified Security Officers to come join our team of Security Professionals in Marin County. We have immediate openings for Patrol Officers. We are looking for an observant, experienced security officer to maintain a safe environment. In this position, you will patrol in a company vehicle, checking multiple areas and respond appropriately to any circumstances that arise. You must have a good work ethic and be a team player. Overtime is always an option.
Security Officer Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Protect and secure necessary spaces and/or assets
- Exhibit a strong physical and authoritative presence that will help deter criminal activity
- Conduct frequent security checks by patrolling in a vehicle and walking areas, checking doors etc. Remain vigilant for anything unusual or potentially threatening
- Recognize potentially dangerous situations and respond in the safest and most effective manner
- Investigate and remove trespassers/violators
- Secure spaces and ensure safety for those inside (lock doors, close windows, etc.)
- Set alarms as needed
- Follow all state and company-enforced laws and regulations
Security Officer Job Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Current state registration as a security officer. You must have a California Guard Card
- You must be to able work graveyard shifts and weekends
- Clean driving record
- Relevant security experience desired
- Physically and mentally fit
- Ethical, confident and dependable
What We Offer
- 10 hour shifts.
- Pay for Patrol Officers is $16.00 to $20.00 an hour, including uniform allowance
- Added pay incentives after training period
- Bonuses are given to our knowledgeable Officers after evaluation
- Overtime is always available
- Medical Plans available
At Bright Star Security, Inc., we pride ourselves on not only doing what we’re hired to do, but going the extra mile to make sure our clients are ecstatic that we’re on the job.
Bright Star Security is the oldest and most reputable security company in Marin County. Founded 35 years ago, we’ve managed to keep our company just the right size to work our territory effectively. Instead of growing for the sake of growth, we have limited our size to keep our company manageable as well as make us extremely responsive and efficient. With Bright Star Security, you will notice the difference immediately.
Role: Security Officer
Apply for this job now.