Are you an experienced Investment Platform Specialist with a strong analytical background and experience within asset management? If so, then we want to hear from you.
Our client, a leading global asset management firm are looking for an individual to join their Investment Platform Services team based in Edinburgh. You will be instrumental in providing technical support predominantly for users of core investment applications.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with great software applications knowledge and stakeholder management skills who is looking to join a specialist team and add value from day one.
- Proven investment Platforms experience within asset management
- Charles River experience
- Knowledge of regulatory reporting and derivatives is desirable
- An understanding of the change life cycle
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills
- An understanding of software applications, data and processes
- Stakeholder management experience
- Contribute to delivering, supporting and developing the Front Office platform to investment professionals
- Provide front line support for the majority of the critical order management systems used by investment teams
- Work with end users to identify improvements to workflows and contribute to projects and platform enhancement initiatives
- Identify, log, and resolve resolution of defects
- Work closely with other team members to provide full global service and share best practices
- Work with vendors to ensure requirements of our clients are being met
- Work with internal clients to establish their platform requirements and then delivery on these
- Provide end user training on the suite of applications supported, supplemented with vendor training course where applicable
- A highly competitive salary
- Wider Benefits package - 16% employer pension contribution, a discretionary bonus, private healthcare and a range of flexible benefits including gym discounts, season ticket loans and access to an employee discount site
Job reference: 12957
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website.
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
Role: Investment Platform Specialist
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Edinburgh, Midlothian,
Apply for this job now.