This position will be responsible for supporting management in preparation, reporting and reconciliation of financial statements across all segments of the company. Strong attention to detail necessary to ensure accurate and timely financial statements. Adherence to generally accepted accounting principles and internal accounting controls to ensure accurate and timely financial statements.
- Supports an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Assists in the annual financial statement audit and quarterly financial statement reviews by providing supporting schedules/explanations to the internal and external audit teams.
- Highlight opportunities and support continuous improvement to ensure results at the highest efficiency levels, in the most cost-conscious manner, and in support of company initiatives.
- Prepares and record asset, liability, revenue and expense entries by compiling and analyzing account information, and prepare account reconciliations.
- Prepares analysis of financial statement results in support of business objectives.
- Adheres to accounting policies and internal controls procedures.
Minimum Requirements :
- Bachelor's degree business. Accounting preferred
- 2+ years of progressive work experience.
- Up-to-date knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (and application of GAAP), financial reporting disclosure requirements and internal controls.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to communicate with operating and financial managers at headquarters and in the field.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
Role: Staff Accountant
Apply for this job now.