Super friendly private equity boutique is seeking a proactive and driven PA to support a team of 7 Partners/Directors across the client development and investment teams. You will work closely with the other PAs and provide seamless support in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
The pace here is fast and constantly changing, meaning the PA will need to be extremely on the ball, switched on all the time and always 5 steps ahead - its such a fantastic PA / Team Assistant opportunity for someone who's keen to learn and has an outgoing personality; the environment is high performing but also welcoming, positive and inclusive. Such a lovely culture!
- Complex diary and travel for many Directors
- Heavy client contact and relationship building
- Expenses, emails and extensive preparation of paperwork for meetings
- Working in wider team of EAs / PAs
- Working under guidance of Lead EA
Ideal PA to Executives /Team PA
- 1-2 years of corporate Team PA / PA experience
- Ideally boutique finance experience
- Proactive and helpful attitude
- Ideally graduate or equiv.