Company: OFFICE PRIDE OF WEST PALM BEACH-JUPITER
Job Type: Permanent, PartTime
Job DescriptionOffice Pride of West Palm Beach-JupiterPart-Time Commercial Cleaning Crew Member, Night-Time Position.
Working hours: 6:00 PM - 11:00 PM, approximately.
Office Pride of West Palm Beach - Jupiter is seeking to hire qualified applicants for part-time night cleaning. Prior experience in commercial cleaning is preferred, however, no experience is required. Office Pride provides on-the-job, personalized, paid training to all new employees. We service multiple public and commercial locations in the Jupiter area. Job Duties
- Sweep or vacuum and damp mop hard surface floors and vacuum carpeted floors.
- Dust work surfaces, other furniture, and other horizontal and vertical surfaces.
- Clean restrooms including toilets, urinals, partitions, sinks, counters, mirrors, floors, and walls.
- Replenish restroom dispensers with paper products and soap.
- Clean entrance glass and other interior glass.
- Remove trash from containers and replace torn or soiled liners.
Hours and Pay
- Is reliable, friendly, and detail-oriented.
- Must have ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Able to lift 35 lbs., and is able to be on your feet for an entire shift
- Must have valid driver's license.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Job Type: Part-Time, 3-4 nights per week.
- Hours per week: 15-25
- Pay: $10.50 per hour, $11.00 after 90 days.
Office Pride supplies all employees with cleaning equipment and uniforms. Due to Covid-19, we have revised our training methods and equipped all employees with the necessary protective equipment required to do their jobs safely and comfortably. We provide all masks, gloves, face coverings, and cleaning supplies at every location, as needed.
- Flexible hours (Great for students in need of a part-time job!)
- Competitive pay and advancement.
- Great work environment - Job locations close to where you live.
- Evening and weekend work schedules (Great for those who already have a job or are going to school!)
Thank you for your interest in working for our independently owned and operated Office Pride® franchise. We are an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Also please understand that you would be applying for a job with our independently owned and operated Office Pride franchised business and not with Faith Franchising Company, Inc., the franchisor of the Office Pride system, or any of its affiliates.