An international electronics business based in Exeter is looking for someone to train into the key position of Repair Technician, confirming quality standards of products are sent out to clients and making sure that faulty products are repaired to ‘as new’ condition.
The successful applicant will be:-
- A confident and detailed operative with production or assembly experience
- Customer Focused
- PC literate
The Repair Team undertakes:
- Repair of all product lines while following repair and manufacturing procedures
- Ensuring that products meet the quality standards of the company
- Assisting and contributing to the reduction of Repairs costs, while making sure not to compromise the quality of the products
- Ensuring that feedback of all faults gets reported to the relevant parties in a timely manner.
Experience working in an electronics assembly or detailed production environment would be good experience for this role, however if you have strong soldering skills and used to working in the electronics field then we would be keen to speak to you for a more advanced role.
Hours are 37.5 per week, 8.00am-4.00pm Monday to Friday.
The company offers an extended holiday pay scheme, a quarterly attendance bonus, free parking on site and a pension scheme.
Role: Electronics Technician
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Exeter, South West
Apply for this job now.