Quantity Surveyor - South Norfolk - Excellent package
Based in South Norfolk, our client has an immediate vacancy for an experienced Quantity Surveyor. The successful applicant will have a sound understanding of private and commercial new build as well as renovation and preservation work. from a minimum of £250,000 up to £10,000,000. The company offers an excellent working environment within a friendly team of helpful and co-operative individuals at their Head Office and development sites throughout Norfolk
Applicants will need to be able and confident to undertake the following tasks:
- Accurately take off quantities.
- Prepare detailed trade specifications.
- Negotiate and resolve disputes.
- Analyse and prepare comparisons of products, materials and techniques to establish the most efficient and cost-effective methods of construction.
- Record, monitor and reconcile all payments to contractors.
To be considered for this role you will be able to demonstrate:
- Strong communication skills.
- A sound technical understanding of Building Regulations, Civil Engineering & Ground-works and trade craft techniques.
- The ability to plan, manage and organise the procurement of specialist contractors to given time scales.
This important role within the company carries an excellent employment package including a generous salary, bonus scheme, pension scheme, company vehicle, private health insurance and 25 days annual leave.
All applications and enquiries should be addressed to Sean Bolger at Badger Associates Ltd.