X4 Technology are working with an award winning FinTech who are looking for a Principal Engineer (Python). This role is fully remote position.
They've been going through unprecedented growth over the past 12 months having doubled in size annually for the last 3 years and have quickly become one the most trusted companies in their industry.
This year they are continuing their growth and international expansion.
For the Principal Engineer (Python) role you must:
- Have strong experience with Python
- Be an engineer at heart
- Want to give user the best possible experience
- Be able to recognise when the solution is getting too complex and it's time to adjust the requirements, or when it's time to delete, refactor and simplify
- Have a strong team ethic
- Be able to convey a compelling vision and gain commitment to goals
- Be able to coach, delegate and manage the performance of others
You will ideally have experience with:
- MongoDB and associated python libraries
- Micro-services, REST APIs
- Python Web Frameworks (Django, Flask)
Principal Engineer (Python) benefits include:
- Salary up to £80,000
- 25 days holiday
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Modern work environment
- Regular social events
This is a fully remote position and you can be based anywhere in England or Wales.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading multi-award winning FinTech company.
Know someone that might be interested? Please pass this on as we offer referral rewards on successful placements.
Initial interviews are being held week commencing 21st September.
If you are interested, please send me a copy of your CV or give me a call on 02078127700
Connect with me on LinkedIn to keep up to date with the latest opportunities: