A role as a Temporary Night Support Worker at AJ is a great way to expand your experience and knowledge base while doing the job you love. Aside from the rewards of this flexible role, it's the variety of situations and care environments which appeal to those seeking an interesting work life. Choose the hours and days to suit your lifestyle allowing work to fit around existing commitments.
Are you able to pick up shifts with less than four hours' notice, when you are available?
Would you be willing to travel up to a 40 mile round trip to support clients at short notice?
Great news. Looks like you'd be a great fit for the AJ team.
Requirements of becoming a Night Support Worker
- At least 6 months previous professional experience
- Driver with access to your own vehicle - able to get to the York area to accommodate varied shift patterns
- Only females will be considered for this position due to the background and the preferences of the individuals you will be supporting. Gender is considered to be a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with paragraph 1 of schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010.
Details of this Night Support Worker role:
- Pay rate £9.00 - £9.75 p/h.
- This is a full time waking nights position - shifts will be available weekdays and weekends.
As well as the personal rewards that comes with being a Night Support Worker, there are many other added benefits, such as:
- Competitive hourly rates of pay
- Greater work-life balance
- Be able to manage your work schedule via an easy to use mobile app
- Receive support from friendly, helpful and efficient Consultants 24/7
- Receive double pay on bank holidays
- 28 days' holiday to be taken flexibly around your lifestyle
- Accurate, transparent and always on time pay
- Up skill yourself through our full FREE training package that is both online and practical
- Funded continued professional development
- Free Enhanced DBS check
- Permanent opportunities available if your working requirements change
Check out what AJ Night Support Worker say about working for AJ
If you think you have the right skills and personal values to support people to live independent lives, we would love to hear from you. Simply apply below or click here to register now.
“I have found working as a member of the AJ team interesting and varied. I would recommend anyone to consider being an AJ team member to expand your experience, develop your skills and knowledge base within a supportive environment like they've helped me.” - AJ Night Support Worker