- Supportive team culture and work-life balance
- Shopping & monthly travel allowance
- Less than 5 minutes walk from tube station
We are partnering one of the most influential eCommerce brand in their search for a Treasury Accountant. You will be supporting the Accounting Manager and monitoring the group cash position and both domestic and foreign bank reconciliation. You will be working very closely with the sales, supply chain and IT teams in regards to the sales receipt analysis and online payment transactions. You will also be supporting and identifying key issues for the monthly budget and forecast process.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE SHOULD HAVE;
- ACA / CIMA / ACCA /AAT fully qualified/finalist, or an equivalent and recognised qualifications
- Previous experience in treasury, cash management, and VAT returns
- Preferably from the eCommerce, retail or hospitality industry
- Knowledge of MS Office with advanced excel skills
- Ability to communicate and establish strong relationship with different stakeholders across the business
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity - APPLY NOW!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.