State Farm Insurance Agent located in Buffalo Grove, IL is seeking an outgoing, career-oriented professional to join their team. As a State Farm team member for Christine Altieri - State Farm Agent, you will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and life insurance.
· Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
· Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
· Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
· Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
· Competitive Base Salary plus commission/bonus
· Health benefits
· Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
· Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement.
· Prior State Farm Agency Experience required.
· Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
· Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
· Outstanding customer service skills and experience
· Detail oriented
· Ability to make presentations to potential customers
· Property & Casualty license (must have)
· Life & Health license (must have)
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please forward a resume and cover letter with references.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
Successful State Farm Agency in our 33rd year is a leading insurance and financial services agency in Lake County, Illinois serving the Chicagoland area. Full service, award winning agency, servicing suburban Chicago and greater Chicagoland consumers for over 30 years.
Role: Office Manager Insurance
Location: Arlington Heights,
Apply for this job now.