Sanford Federal, Inc. (Sanford Federal) headquartered in Stafford, VA., is a premier, economically disadvantaged woman-owned Small Business that provides federal professional services, primarily engaged in providing advanced information technology, cyber security, management systems support, as well as business and infrastructure management services.
We are among the most innovative, respected, and ethical providers of technology solutions to the United States government. Our mission is to provide superior-quality, innovative, information technology solutions that help federal agencies best aid, serve, and protect the American people.
Job Title: Surgical Technologist
Based at: Aurora, CO
Requirements: The candidate must meet the following requirements:
- The candidate must have completed a qualifying course of study as an operating room technician.
- The candidate must have been actively performing both scrub and circulating functions within the operating room.
- The candidate must have and maintain current BCLS certification.
- The candidate must have no health or physical disability restrictions that interfere with the performance of assigned duties.
- The candidate must have documented training and skills verification.
Duties: The candidate shall be responsible for the following:
- Providing the full range of operating room technician services within the scope of practice for a variety of operative procedures.
- Ensuring that all JHACO standards for care are met during performance of patient care.
- Completing appropriate medical record forms in compliance with VA guidelines and policies on each patient.
- Verifying the content and correctness of all recorded entries in the patient record. All documentation/records/reports must meet or exceed established VA standards to include, but not limited to: timeliness, legibility, accuracy, content, and signature. The outpatient record shall be completed the same day the patient is seen.
- Completing and appropriating medical record forms in compliance with VA guidelines and policies on each patient.
Why Sanford Federal?
You can take pride in working for a company dedicated to serving our government by providing the best, most cost-effective solutions for the US Government. Our work helps the US Government secure our nation, support the efforts of our military and intelligence communities, and provide lifesaving medical services to our soldiers, vets, and their families.
Please submit your most up-to-date resume. Please be sure to highlight your relevant experience.
Sanford Federal is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified candidates to apply.
Powered by JazzHR