Aflac Kentucky- Central Kentucky Area
$3,000-$4,000 Bonus Potential in First 3 Months!! AFLAC is growing like crazy and we need your help!
This is a truly rewarding Business-to-Business position that offers one of the strongest compensation structures in the industry, flexible schedules with no nights, weekends or holidays. Have you ever wanted to be paid what you are worth, not what the company deems your worth? You’ll have the opportunity to earn $3,000-$4,000 in bonus money while training during your first 3 months of appointment, and a total of $12,500 in bonus money over the first year.
AFLAC ASSOCIATE JOB DESCRIPTION:
Aflac is now hiring for several different positions. Account Retention Specialist's, Coordinator's In Training, Aflac Benefit Consultant position's are now available.
We are looking for enthusiastic, career-minded, motivated individuals to become insurance agent representatives, working in a professional business-to-business environment. As an insurance agent representing Aflac, you’ll have the opportunity to build your own business and enjoy a flexible work schedule, while being backed with the support of a Fortune 200 company and industry leader.
- Educating business owners and HR managers about benefit solutions
- Helping businesses determine which voluntary benefits programs suit their employees best.
- Educating business owners that they can offer Aflac at no direct cost, offer potential tax savings to the employer and employees, and boost employee moral by offering affordable policies to help cover the large gaps that most employees face.
- Provide service for new and existing policyholders
- Retain current client relationships
- High brand awareness, supported by national advertising campaigns
- Professional mentorship programs with management
- Orientation, online and hands-on training, and certifications. Aflac is a top 125 company for our training program.
- Professional marketing materials
- Competitive commissions & vested lifetime renewals
- Generous stock bonus program
- Management opportunities, Aflac promotes from within
- Lots and lots of contest and incentives for trips and cash prizes
- Flexibility to your schedule
- 1st year performance bonus of $12,500.
Qualities desired for an Account Representative:
- Desire to work with the leading provider of voluntary benefits
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Goal driven
- Vibrant personality and professional presence
- Drive and determination
- Desire to help others
- Enjoys recognition for their hard work .
*must have a valid Driverse License
Role: Sales Representative - B2B
Apply for this job now.