We are seeking a Warehouse Worker to become a part of our team! You will assist a a logistics team and help to direct daily operations.
- Oversee logistics systems and daily operations
- Coordinate distribution process with various departments
- Develop and improve inventory purchasing processes
- Review costs for optimal budget planning
- Identify areas to optimize distribution and warehouse programs
- Previous experience in logistics, warehouse, or other related field
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to read and write English clearly
Michigan Egg Exchange is a local, family-owned business that has operated near downtown Kalamazoo for over 40 years. We are a "boutique style" food distribution company that has created a niche market over many years in the business. We maintain a strong relationship with our customers, and our client base continues to grow. Our customers are primarily bakeries and restaurants in Michigan.
Role: Warehouse Worker and Local Delivery Driver
Apply for this job now.