Senior Assistant Corporate Secretary - London - £75,000
Parity Group are delighted to partner with our Pension and Investment client in London who are seeking to hire a Senior Assistant Corporate Secretary on a permanent basis.
The role will require someone with the following personal attributes:
- A highly motivated, astute and confident attitude to problem solving;
- The tenacity to cope with a high workload in a fast paced and challenging environment;
- The ability to think and operate at a strategic level;
- Highly developed relationship building and stakeholder influencing skills;
- Hands on planning and organisational skills with the ability to manage and share a varied workload to meeting multiple deadlines;
- Discretion when handling sensitive and confidential information and able to exercise judgment where no precedent has been set;
- A keen eye for detail and good knowledge of corporate governance principles;
- First rate written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to translate technical concepts and conclusions into language applicable to the target audience.
- Education, qualification and professional membership requirements
- Degree Calibre
- ICSA qualified
Experience and Technical Skills
The employee will be able to demonstrate the following experience and technical skills:
- Previous experience of working in a company secretary team supporting boards for a comparable and complex, high profile organisation (Ideally a financial services organisation, a large occupational pension scheme, Public Corporation or trust based organisation);
- Evidence of providing hands on support to technically complex meetings
We look forward to hearing from you
Parity - Better Decisions: Better People
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Role: Senior Assistant Corporate Secretary
Job Type: Permanent
Apply for this job now.