O'Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Civil Site Manager on behalf of our client. The successful candidate must have civils' experience & a minimum of 5+ years Site Management experience. The Civil Site Manager will oversee a construction project based in Midleton.
Civil Site Manager's Responsibilities Include:
- Assist with taking the project from commencement to completion across all elements of site works
- Manage the day to day running of the site
- Plan the daily tasks of the site including labour, ordering materials & reaching targets
- Ensure the team adhere to the health & safety measurements at all times
- Maintain the site records & documentation
- Attend site meetings & management meetings
Civil Site Manager's Requirements:
- Construction management/Engineering Degree Qualification or Trades Qualified
- Minimum of 5+ years' site management experience
- Civils' experience
- Excellent knowledge of the latest health & Safety legislations
- Must have the ability to manage the multi-disciplinary teams of contactors & site operatives
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to #removed# or call Andrew on #removed# for a confidential conversation.