• Manage all facets of large scale, network real estate projects with broad scope to ensure deliverables are met within schedule, budget, and quality.
• Manage external vendors including - Site Acquisition, A&E, Legal, Environmental Firms
• Responsible for planning and directing the work of a group of individuals, monitoring their work, and providing direction when necessary.
• Have thorough understanding of project management concepts and techniques along with the skills to establish priorities and define, plan, execute the activities necessary to reach project objectives.
• Researches background information related to legal issues, gathers records and files and puts information together; Drafts routine contracts or legal agreements; 5+ years of related real estate experience a plus.
• Experience managing and coordinating large document compilations and mail outs.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
• Must have superior Project Management skills; work quickly, accurately and effectively in a highly fast-paced, demanding environment, with aggressive goals. Must be able prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects.
• Excellent computer skills including: Google and Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook.
• High degree of self-directed initiative and individual judgement.
Strong presentation, written and oral skills needed in order to successfully interface with legal, environmental, and regulatory vendors as well as municipal authorities.
Ability to manage multiple professionals, including but not limited to, Attorneys, Zoning Team members, Engineers and outside Consultants.
• Must have excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
• Creation/revision and formatting of complex legal documents.
• Creative problem solver.
• Ability to work under extremely tight deadlines and manage competing priorities.
• Team player attitude is a MUST.
Real Estate experience a plus
4 Year College Degree or similar work experience.
8am - 5pm
With 17 nationwide offices, one national recruitment center, one world headquarters and employees in every state (yep, even North Dakota)...
KellyMitchell connects people with opportunities + clients with success.
Role: Real Estate Specialist/Project Manager
Apply for this job now.