Primary Teacher(year 3)
Start date: ASAP
Are you a qualified Key Stage 1 teacher / KS1 teacher looking for an exciting new role? Do you want to work in a school that is dedicated to nurturing well-rounded, confident children equipped for their future? Plan and teach well-structured lessons?
TeacherActive is seeking to recruit a Key Stage 1 teacher / KS1 teacher for a large and very popular primary school in Central London, Marble arch on a Full time contract for the right teacher.
The successful Key Stage 1 teacher / KS1 teacher will be working with young students. You have to be able to Adapt teaching methods to respond to the strengths and needs of pupils. It is essential that you have good working knowledge using whole school teaching philosophy or teaching approaches and that you have experience of planning and delivering quality learning Techniques for pupils. Plan and teach well-structured lessons to assigned classes, following the school's plans, curriculum and schemes of work. Set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils.
To be considered for this position you must have:
- Qualified Teacher Status / QTS (Newly Qualified Teacher welcome)
- Experience of working in Key Stage 1 / KS1 or Key Stage 2 / KS2
- An innovative and creative approach to teaching
- The ability to manage the class and deal with challenging behaviour
In return, TeacherActive will ensure that you are well-supported in this role and aim to provide you with further excellent opportunities in your career.
To do this, we will provide you with:
- Good rates of pay
- An efficient clearance process in order to register you and get you working as quickly as possible
- An excellent 'recommend a friend' scheme *Terms and Conditions apply*
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.