Our client based in Norwich are looking for an experienced CNC Operator and Programmer to join their team on a long-term assignment.
The ideal candidate will have experience within the following.
- Operate and program the CNC extrusion machining centre, utilising the propriety software (Shapes), ensuring the optimum process to achieve minimal material wastage and optimum machine utilisation, with a high standard of quality and with continuous improvement.
- Liaise with the design engineer to remove any ambiguity or resolve any product queries, ensuring a high level of accuracy.
- Assist with the operation of a full maintenance programme in accordance with the Machine manufacturer's guidelines and ensure that the machines, tools and working areas are kept clean and tidy ready to carry out the next task.
Hours / Shifts
8.30 to 5.00 = 40 hours per week Monday to Friday
To be discussed depending on experience
Benefits of working for Hales group include
- Weekly pay direct into your bank account every Friday (PAYE)
- Mileage paid in form of tax relief
- Use of our HalesJobs app to submit timesheets and holiday requests
- PPE Provided depending on assignment
To apply, please contact Natalie Hales