Process Research & Optimization (PRO) is a "Research-based advisory firm that has built the world’s largest knowledge-based of Business Process Best Practice templates and Modeling tools. We use these tools to digitize, redesign and transform the end-to-end processes of the Global Fortune 200 to dramatically improve Customer Experience, Quality and Cost-to-Serve.
We are looking for a Research, Publishing and Marketing Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for harvesting provocative insights, best practices and metrics from our knowledge-bases and creating a ‘permission marketing-based’ community and associated marketing and communication programs, as well as identify areas of improvement to increase brand awareness.
Balance research publishing and marketing by adding items that are ‘Creating and managing our Research Publishing Calendar and other Publishing themes
Determine brand awareness strategies, including social media and traditional marketing techniques
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities while working directly with Business Development Executives
- Oversee and coordinate new-vertical rollout marketing efforts by identifying market/marketing trends and developing comprehensive marketing strategies to penetrate new industries of focus
- Provide actionable business intelligence for company's industries of focus as well as current/prospective clients through research and analysis
- Develop, coordinate, review and implement external communication strategies that include messaging, blogging, drip marketing, mailings, public relations opportunities, etc.
- Responsible for Editorial reviews of important Business Development communications with CEOs and C-suite Executives
- Develop and enhance sales development material, including but not limited to case studies, sales presentations, proposals, client letters, etc.
- Previous experience in marketing or other related fields, most preferably with Consulting companies or related industries
- Strong/Expert Market Research
- Excellent Writing Skills and
- Strong Editorial Skills (Editorial Calendar, Publishing)
- Deep Content/Channel development skills
- Publishing background
- Strong project management skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Adobe Creative Suite skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Salesforce background
- Experience in the development of social media strategies
- Multi-tasking capabilities
- Big-picture thinker
**Local Candidates Preferred (South Florida)**
**Salary commensurate with experience**
Process Research & Optimization (PRO) is an international consulting firm dedicated to unlocking our clients’ growth potential and profitability through process innovation. PRO partners with FT Global 500 senior executives and their teams to continually optimize business performance through our unique best practice knowledgebase, business models and implementation methods. For more information, visit: #removed#
Role: Research and Marketing Manager
Apply for this job now.