2nd line support / Service Desk / Nottingham/ £11-13.45/ hour (PAYE/ Umbrella) strong> p>
REED Technology are currently working with a Public Sector client in Nottingham who requires multiple 2nd line support analyst. The ideal candidate will be responsible for contributing to the delivery of an excellent IT Service Desk. strong> p>
Key Responsibilities: p>
* Provide 1st/ 2nd line support and advice to users of ICT systems and applications through individual job requests, email requests and telephone support as required.
* Manage our own case load of allocated and self-selected IT jobs by logging, tracking and prioritising your work
* Maintain, configure and set-up hardware, software, infrastructure telecommunications systems as necessary.
* Adhere to established technical specifications and work procedures for installations, maintenance and configuration of hard ware and software.
* Contribute positively to both users and team.
*Help manage the IT documentation.
*Hardware and software technical knowledge with; Windows Server 200-2012, Exchange Server, Active Directory, Networking, Switches, Routers, SQL Server. p>
- Active Directory; Group Policies strong>
- Exchange strong>
- Windows Server strong> p>
Qualifications and experience in;
- Knowledge of ITIL
- 2 years' experience in a similar role p>
If you are interested in this role, please apply using the link or send your up to date CV to Sheena Patel at REED Technology. p>
Role: 2Nd Line Support
Job Type: Contract, Full Time
Location: Nottingham, East Midlands, East Midlands
Apply for this job now.