£20-25 per hour
Fully Qualified Teacher/Tutor
Are you a Qualified Maths/ English Teacher looking to support students currently preparing to return to school?
We are currently looking for Tutors to be able to support students of all abilities in the lead up to their return to school, specifically for Maths and English. Tuition is set to take place within the school day within the pupil's home as the pupil is currently out of education.
Teaching Personnel offer a personalised tutoring service to help schools increase pupil attainment. These are our intervention programmes and each of these has been designed to help pupils reach their full potential. As a Maths and English Tutor you will provide one-to-one tuition sessions encouraging pupils and increasing their subject knowledge on both Maths and English.
Tutor responsibilities include:
• Helping raise pupil attainment and building their confidence.
• Providing practice exam questions and advice on how to answer them.
• Increasing pupils subject knowledge in a relaxed and friendly environment.
Benefits of this role include:
• We aim to match tutoring positions with your availability, giving you a truly flexible role!
• Invaluable experience tutoring pupils in a more personal environment.
• The chance to develop your relationship skills with pupils and teachers.
• Unique opportunity to develop more intricate learning plans and tailoring them to students accordingly.
The right candidate will be a fully qualified teacher based in Northampton with the desire to truly make a change to student's knowledge of these core subjects. For more information, or to apply for the role please contact Christie Meagher at the Northampton branch on 01604 376808