£28,000 - £35,000 per year + Company Van + Fuel Card
I am currently working with a privately owned contractor who turnover circa £60m currently and are aiming to double this by 2023/24 with a strategic long turn plan.
My client has grown from being an Industrial manufacturing business (steel and prefabricated bridges and structures) to become a multi-disciplinary Civil Engineering business.
With offices throughout the UK, they are looking for a SW1 Supervisor to join their growing team in Bristol to work on a prestigious project.
They have tendered for multiple Frameworks and Projects which will see them through the next few years throughout the Wales and the Western region so work will never fall short.
After being named as the primary contractor for a refurbishment of a prestigious project in the Bristol area, my client is looking to engage with a SW1 Supervisor who will be required to:
- Cascade information to the onsite labour team effectively
- Assist or oversee the installation works as and when needed
- Manage skilled, semi-skilled and general operatives on site
- You will be responsible for the submission of weekly timesheets and ensuring all your team sign in and out on the clocking system
- Continuous review of RAMS
- Escalate any changes to work methodology or programme to the Engineering Manager and Site Manager
- Attend internal progress meetings as and when required
- Report accidents and incidents in line with company procedures
- Upkeep and maintenance of all on site QA documentation in accordance with the ITP
- Take ownership of delivery and maintenance of plant and materials including ensuring all plant is off hired in a timely manner
- Produce weekly progress report for Site Manager and Engineering Manager
- Request accommodation requirements in line with company fatigue policy
My client is looking for someone that has worked their way up through the tools with a contractor, into a Works Supervisor role and will slide into their team like a fine pair of gloves slide onto your hand during those cold winter days.
It is VITAL however, that you hold a SW1 qualification and have an SSSTS at the very minimum, but ideally you will be SMSTS qualified, if you have a COSS ticket as well, even better but that is only a desirable, so don't sweat to much about that one!
Depending on experience you could be on anything up to £35000.
As the successful Supervisor you will get a company van and fuel card and your tickets will always be kept up to date - happy days!
What about my sponsorships? I hear you say. Well, you have no need to worry about that, my client will always retain any sponsorships needed to perform your role.
Looking for progression? OK then, that's not a problem, my client will assist people with their development into Site Management and beyond.
If reading this has made you think: 'I want to know more' or 'I could do that' or even 'Get me started!' then waste no time in contacting me today!
Please send a copy of your current CV to #removed# or call me 07554439251 and we can discuss this role in more detail