Teaching Personnel are currently working with a 'Good' Secondary school in the Wirral who are currently looking for an enthusiastic and creative Science Teacher, to join a secondary school, to start September 2021 on a Permanent basis.
Science teaching post - Wirral - Requirements:
- Hold QTS Status or QTLS
- Have experience teaching KS3/KS4 Science and Physics to A-level.
- Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
We are recruiting on behalf of a well-established secondary academy, which caters for students from 11 -18 years old. The school aim to ensure that their students leave the school with high aspirations and are equipped with the knowledge, skills and behaviours to achieve in a safe, stimulating and supportive environment.
Physics teaching post - Wirral - Full time.
This Ofsted rated 'Good' school is looking for a Physics Teacher that can deliver lessons across key stages 3, 4 and 5, with a strong level of subject knowledge, as well as a great personality for building relationships with staff and students alike. You must be a committed practitioner, who will set high expectations, with the strive to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout the role. You will need to be a collaborative and driven individual who will support and lead on the delivery of the subject through inventive approaches including curriculum design and the use of ICT.
As a Science Teacher, you will have the support of a cohesive and committed team of teachers who work collaboratively to maintain high standards and expectations, plus:
- a well-equipped department with interactive white boards
- the successful Teacher will be provided with a comprehensive induction package and a wide range of CPD opportunities for all staff