Company: TRIO RECRUITMENT
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £10.00 - £12.00
My client in High Wycombe is looking for a database administrator to join their team on a temp/ temp to perm basis. Ideally, this role is due to start w/c 20th September.
Monday - Friday: 9am - 5:30pm
(They would also consider someone on a part time basis - 5 days a week, 5 hours per day)
£10 - £12ph
Responsible for the administration of voluntary income, to ensure donations are efficiently and accurately identified, recorded and acknowledged. This includes processing donations and recording gifts on the charity's Raiser's Edge database, maintaining accurate records and efficient processes relating to donated income and being the lead contact for the coordination of some income and database projects for the fundraising operation, such as the administration of gift aid claims and coordinating data relating to appeals. The post holder will further support the team by providing other administrative support to the team as required.
- Recording fundraising income on the Raiser's Edge database, ensuring accurate and timely completion.
- Creating supporter records on the database, ensuring full details are accurately captured and records are kept up to date.
- Working with the Data Team to develop and implement new systems relevant to this area as required.
- Working with the Data and Finance teams on special projects related to donations processing and fundraising appeals.
- Maintain security and confidentiality of donations and supporter data, complying with Data Protection legislation; the charity's policies and Charity Law.
- Administration of all fundraising income received directly from supporters and through third party providers to ensure effective and efficient processing in line with agreed processed and within specified timelines. This will include direct donations, event income, payroll, CAF, direct debits, online donations, cheques and other income and involve batching donations, data input, filing and reporting to the Finance team.
- Working with the Fundraising and Finance teams to ensure accurate and efficient identification and reconciliation of income received.
- Liaising with third party payment providers; regularly download income reports and manipulate data in order to process on database.
- Passing full details of donations received to the appropriate colleagues for prompt acknowledgement and thanking and raising and resolving queries as appropriate.
- Checking gift aid declarations, collating records and processing gift aid reclaims directly through RE on behalf of the whole fundraising team.
- Working closely with the digital media manager to use e-commerce tracking to improve the experience of our online donors to improve the donor journey on our website through the implementation and maintenance of a new donation platform.
- Working with the Director of Fundraising build the stewardship, retention, growth and upgrade of our regular giving base, including through the development of a stewardship and communications plan and setting clear goals and objectives around each.
- Working with the Director of Fundraising build the stewardship and retention of our payroll givers, including through the development of a stewardship and communications plan and setting clear goals and objectives around each.
- Attend events and representing the charity as required. This will often require travel within the UK and sometimes require an overnight stay
- Be an active, supportive and enthusiastic member of the Fundraising team, contributing to the team's development and providing support for colleagues in the team, and other areas of the charity, as required
- Gaining and maintaining a strong understanding of the charity's work, key priorities and future plans.
- Managing and prioritising own workload, providing regular status updates to your line manager and those you work with.
- Build good working relationships with the wider UK team and its supporters, partners and suppliers
- Providing regular reports on fundraising activities.
- Maintain accurate and up to date records on the Raiser's Edge database by regularly inputting tasks and data and using the Event Management module
- Ensure all associated activities are compliant with charity law, regulatory requirements and best practice, including those of the Data Protection Act and GDPR.
- Be responsible for personal, professional development, undertaking relevant professional training as required.
- Any other reasonable duties commensurate with this role, as required by the Director of Fundraising.