Company: AXON MOORE GROUP LTD
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 per annum
Accounts Assistant | £20,000 – £25,000 | Chorley | Firmly established and successful business | Great working culture
Axon Moore are proudly partnering with a fantastic business – located near Chorley – in their search for a well-organised and resourceful Accounts Assistant to join their rapidly-growing team. This broad role will be well suited to an Accounts Assistant who is adaptable, detail-orientated and eager to gain valuable exposure working as part of a dynamic team. Key Responsibilities and Duties:
Required Skills and Experience:
- Processing customer sales orders and invoices.
- Ad hoc sales from information supplied on the customer orders and updating direct debit log and customer records on in-house software
- Collaborative work across departments.
- End-to-end processing of the Purchase Ledger including: matching purchase orders, posting invoices and preparing supplier payment runs.
- Co-ordinating data collection figures, processing payment of data and invoicing data sales where necessary.
- Maintain control and reconciliation of petty cash.
- Preparation of reports.
- Maintaining and reconciling various accounts.
- Assisting with monthly stock take reconciliation when required.
- Assisting with year-end reporting and tax analysis.
- Ad hoc duties.
Our local Lancashire Axon Moore team recruit all accounting and finance roles from CFO to transactional finance on both a temporary and permanent basis. For more information about this role or our wider team, please contact Jack Moss at or on see our website at #removed#.
- Knowledge of Credit Control, Sales, Cash and Purchase Ledger.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated with a proactive and adaptable approach.
- Able to demonstrate good attention to detail and highly organised.
- Ability to manage difference between multiple stakeholders.
- Experience with Sage and other software.