Experienced uPVC FabricatorsWakefieldCompetitive Salary
The New Year brings a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the London Stock Exchange Group’s Top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain 2020.
Conservatory Outlet Ltd is an industry-leading manufacturer of home improvement products spanning contemporary extensions, conservatories, orangeries, roofs, glass, windows and doors in both uPVC and ; Part of a £40m+ turnover Group that also owns and runs two of the North’s most successful retail installers, we’re proud to have been awarded ‘Manufacturer of the Year’ status at the Wakefield Business Awards.
We are recruiting experienced uPVC Fabricators to support the manufacturing of a quality product to our retail ; If you are looking for a role where you can utilise your skills, knowledge and experience and focus on the manufacturing of a quality product, then you could be perfect for these positions.
You will have experience of manufacturing uPVC windows and doors, preferably including hanging uPVC windows including tilt and turns, composite doors, gables, bi-folds and ; You will be focussed on meeting deadlines, with a strong desire to achieve customer satisfaction.
You will be highly motivated, with a “can-do” approach, enthusiastic and committed.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday working a rotating shift pattern of 6am – 2pm / 2pm – 10pm at our Wakefield manufacturing facility.
We offer a competitive salary subject to skills and experience with fantastic opportunities to progress in a forward-thinking company.Role Responsibilities:
- To provide excellent quality manufacturing of uPVC windows and doors, composite doors, gables, bi-folds and patios;
- To focus on producing a quality product, in line with the production plan, ensuring targets are met and customer delivery is on time and in full;
- To make sure your work is completed in line with the work instruction and standard operating procedures;
- To follow and be responsible for the Health & Safety guidelines and regulations;
- To assist your colleagues, team leaders and supervisors in resolving production queries when required;
- To work with the production team to develop ideas for continuous improvement;
- To work as part of a team and develop positive working relationships.
- Previous experience of manufacturing uPVC Windows and Doors, composite doors, gables, bi-folds and patio’s in a fast-paced manufacturing environment is essential;
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to understand and follow work instructions;
- Good problem-solving skills with the ability to achieve targets;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- A strong team player who can work on their own initiative and as part of a team;
- A self-motivated individual with a “can-do” approach to their work;
- Excellent timekeeper;
- A willingness to undertake further training.
In return we offer free parking, free refreshments, health cash plan and pension scheme.
Please send your CV and covering letter detailing your salary expectations.