We are currently seeking an Electrical Control Panel Builder! You will strive to provide safe electrical systems for a variety of customers.
- Assemble / install industrial control panels using hand & power tools
- Ability to accurately read and interpret schematics and recognize components from a bill of material
- Cut, strip, label, and terminate wires to connect electrical & electro-mechanical components within the enclosure
- Install various types of raceway and cable tray systems
- Identify and correct malfunctioning installation & troubleshooting of systems
- Ensure continuity of circuits to ensure safe operation
- Perform routine maintenance on electrical wiring and systems
- Mounting and connection of sensors, motors, and disconnects on machinery and neatly routing to control enclosure
- Adhere to all quality and safety codes while meeting project deadlines
- Previous experience in electrical controls or other related fields
- Familiarity with electrical schematics, blueprints, and manuals
- Familiarity with electrical equipment and hand tools
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
Benda Manufacturing Inc. (BMI) is a leading provider of product handling systems for the food, beverage, pharmaceutical and other specialty industries. Our scalable solutions range from a single customer order to a complete production line system that fully integrates to customers requirements.
Role: Electrical Control Panel Builder
Location: Tinley Park,
Apply for this job now.