Our client, a fast growth ecommerce business, is looking for a hardworking and talented SEO executive to help optimise and contribute to natural search performance for all domains.
The SEO executive will be responsible for supporting the onsite and offsite SEO strategy to reach and engage new and existing audiences and ensure they drive KPI performance and achieve set targets.
The role will work closely with the SEO Manager to plan, edit, and deliver digital content that helps drive organic growth across all brands. The ideal candidate will have excellent written skills, the ability to adapt tone of voice to target customer and good professional communication and team working skills.
About the role:
• Conduct Keyword research & topic mapping to identify new ways of raising visibility.
• Perform content gap and competitor analysis
• Plan and deliver SEO optimised content for category PLPs & landing pages.
• Write optimised product descriptions for PDPs, making sure content is engaging and on brand to the target customer, using SEO best practice.
• Plan and deliver blogs on related product and lifestyle topics, using SEO best practice.
• Optimise category and subcategory page meta titles & descriptions that improve organic visibility.
• Reporting and analysing key metrics.
• Research & identify backlink opportunities.
• Liaise with the PR team to ensure alignment of outreach.
• Work collaboratively across other digital marketing functions to support and guide on content or UX changes.
• Any other ad-hoc duties across the digital marketing team when required.
• 1 year+ SEO experience ideally in an agency or in-house brand.
• Experience of copywriting
• Experience of link building (beneficial)
• Understanding of onsite and offsite SEO techniques.
• Understanding of onsite technical SEO factors such as meta titles & descriptions, H1s, H2s and canonical links.
• A passion for SEO, staying up to date with the latest developments, trends and updates within the industry.
• Very high attention to detail.
• Understanding of Google Analytics & Google Search Console
• Experience working with SEMrush, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog and other SEO tools.
• An understanding of Magento CMS (beneficial)
Excellent package on offer.