Panaz is a market leading global supplier of printed and woven fabrics for the hospitality, healthcare, and cruise corporate sectors. We have focused on design excellence, innovation, and differentiation throughout our 35-year history - winning 2 Queen's Awards, Lancashire Business of the year and many more.
Due to an internal promotion, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Warehouse Operative to join our busy warehouse based on Network 65, Hapton. Burnley BB11 5ST.
Our Warehouse Operatives support the efficient running of our warehousing activities by,
- Making sure customer orders and are prepared and dispatched accurately and on time.
- Working in line with the quality control, planning and recording procedures.
- Operating all machinery and equipment [FLT and High-Level Order Pickers] correctly and in line with health and safety policies and procedures.
- Carrying out other warehousing duties, such as to support stock control and warehouse maintenance/tidy as directed by management.
The successful candidate must have,
- FLT licence preferable.
- Ability to handle large rolls of fabric [up to 20kg] and operate machinery safely.
- Experience of working within warehouse procedures and ISO quality processes.
- Ability to use scanners and some basic IT [such as printing pick lists, emails etc.]
- Ability to work as a team.
- Positive attitude and willingness to interact proactively with other Panaz departments.
- Good attention to detail.
- 40 hours per week, Mon to Thurs 8 am - 5 pm and Fridays 8 am - 2 pm.
- 30-minute lunch break and two paid 10-minute breaks per day.
- 22 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays. Holiday entitlement increases +2 days after 5 years' service, +2 days after 10 years' service and +1 day after 20 years' service.
- After 1-years' service, up to 4 weeks Company Sick Pay.
- Free on-site parking.
- Training and personal development opportunities.
- Social events.
Salary: £8.92 - £10.75 per hour depending on experience.
Unfortunately, due to high numbers of applications we may be unable to respond to all applications. However, we are aiming to invite successful candidates to interview within 2 weeks of us receiving their CV/ application form.